1. I've been told I'm blunt. I call it honest.
2. I taught myself to play the guitar when I was 14.
3. The Beatles are my favorite group. I can play most all of their songs on the guitar.
4. I like hot sauce on pizza. Oh, and chips too.
5. Bugs Bunny was my favorite cartoon growing up.
6. I love Star Trek. The original series. Seen every episode.
7. I prefer analog to digital. Vinyl was always better.
8. I think kissing is the sexiest form of intimate contact.
9. I believe the quickest way to God is to know yourself.
10. Strawberry is my favorite ice cream flavor.
11. I love the rain. Especially from a barrio rooftop.
12. The story Love and the Game was in my head for more than ten years before I ever wrote a word of it down.
13. I've loved the same woman for thrity years but I've never told her.
14. I have 3 children and 3 grandchildren.
15. My favorite color is green.
16. I played soccer in high school and college.
17. The sound of the ocean relaxes me, but so does the beat of the city. I can't decide which I like best. Depends on my mood, I guess.
18. I believe I've lived in past lives. You know what? I still ain't got it right.
19. My only fear is not having enough time.
20. Writing has always been the easiest way for me to say what I feel.
21. I wish I could feel the way I did when I was 17 again.
22. I played bass in a band with some of my friends when I was in high school. We lied about our age so we could get a gig at Six Flags. Six sets a day. We played Beatles songs.
23. I had my 3 great women while I was a teenager. Guess I'm like Sonny in A Bronx Tale.
24. I've been a youth soccer coach for twenty-five years. Believe me, it's more than just a game.
25. I believe it's better to explain why rather than to ask for permission.
26. I love to tell stories. My grandmother used to tell all of us as her grandchildren stories when we were young. I can still remember how excited it made me feel.
27. I prefer salty to sweet.